Friday, August 1, 2008

Terms & Conditions
- price stated for the items are non-nego. I've already set the lowest price I could so tht nego is not needed for ease of transaction.Thx for understanding
- Only PosLaju & Pos Express will be used.
- no reservation. 1st come 1st serve basis.
- Goods sold are not returnable and exchangeable
- no COD

PosLaju:
WM : RM6 - RM15 (I will quote u the price)
EM : RM8 - RM20 (I will quote u the price)
* usually will reach u the next working day after i posted.
* requires ur signature to receive the parcel

Pos Express:
WM & EM: RM2.5 - RM4 (I will quote u the price) *beauty care only
* though its slogan is "dijamin sampai esok", pls expect 1-5 working day(s) delivery

Payment Methods:
Maybank & CIMB ( full details will be given via pm)

Just pm your name, address & payment details.
will proceed with delivery the next working day











WELCOM TO MY SPACE

No comments: