Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Beauty Corner (2)

* Magic Dead Cell Removal Stick~Recommended by Taiwan Ladies First Show (RM20)

- Removing the dead cell, blister and callus effectively.
- The sole of feet are no longer with thick dead skin or rough surface~








* Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque 56.7g RM17.00




This product truly lives up to its claims! Not only does my face feel and look clean, the masque dried some of my pimples and took away the pain. Though my blackheads aren't completely gone (a good amount were washed away, however), they are definitely less noticeable. Oh...and my pores! Talk about a significant difference! I seriously had to zoom in way up close to the mirror and search...yeah...search...for my pores! Great product -- I highly recommend it.Hope your experience is as good as mine. --

Comment:


This mask smells minty, yummy, and fresh. I have been using this mask for a year. I LOOOOOOOOOVE it!!!! I bought a bottle, and it has lasted me a year so far- and there's still half a bottle left! It VISIBLY shrinks my naturally large pores. I should try leaving it on overnight, as some of the other reviews suggested. The 15 minutes worked just fine. I highly recommend this product. --

I have used this Mint Julep Masque for a good while now. The best thing about it is that if you have severe blackheads it will really clear them up; I am speaking from experience. My entire forehead, jaw line and nose had blackheads, and it cleared them up. My sister saw my results and got it too. The bad thing about it is it burns when going on, but really it is pulling out the stuff in your pores, and that is good. --

I have been using this every night for about a month now and my skin is the best it's looked since I was a child. My skin a month ago was uneven with large pores and blackheads. My skin now is even, glowing, and baby smooth. I haven't felt so good in years about my appearance. I now find myself looking in people's faces instead of looking away -- it has done wonders. --

This mask is the first I've ever tried that REALLY clears up my blackheads! I use it one evening a week and when I wake up in the morning, the blackheads on my nose are completely gone. The only bad thing for me is that it tends to dry my skin out because I have very dry skin. But it really worked miracles with my blackheads! I think I'm going to try one of this brand's masques made for dry skin next. --

* Herbal Blackhead Nose Mask 6g RM 4.00






* Magical Beauty Tool~Eyebrow and blackhead 2 in 1 remover~Highly Recommended by VIVI (RM15)






* Miracle Face Slimming Sticker 10 pcs~Recommeded by Japan Reshaping Surgery Doctor (RM10)



Application method:
1. Stick on before sleeping and peel off the next morning
2. Stick on clean skin
3. Paste on skin smoothlyHow to peel off:
1. Put some make-up removal around the sticker
2. Wait for 5-15 mins, then u can peel off the sticker without pain
3. Peel off slowly so that it wont hurt your skin cell
4. Wash your face after peeling off
5. Use once after 2 days

Note:
* U might feel slight pain for first few time of usage because of inexperienced peeling skill
* Do not worry, as skin cell will grow after 2 - 3 days
* If u see reddish and slight swollen on your face, it will disappear around 1 week
* Please wait for your skin to recover first before using again
* BALO Caffein Slimming Massage Cream 250ML (RM25)







* Balo Hot Chili Slimming Massage Cream 250ML (RM25)





* How to use:

Can be used on body part which has more fat, (arm, thigh, waist and massage) After 15 minutes, your skin will feel hot and don't overuse the cream.

* Recommendation: After massage, wrap the body part with a plastic and do some exercise will helps to increase the effectiveness.

* For the best results, use it together with Japan Leg and Waist Slimming Wrap.





* Japan Waist Slimming Wrap, Highly recommended by Taiwan Ladies First Show (RM15) Now RM10

* High sticking performance.
* Comfortable. Body hugging type.
* Beautifully shape your dream waist lines.
* Can be use with SPA salt, essences, slimming cream / gel .
* Easy to use. Can be wash. Can be re-use.* For the best results, use it together with BALO HOT SLIMMING CREAM


* Magic Bra Pad~Recommended by Taiwan Ladies First Show Hot Selling Item! (RM30/pair)



No comments: